- The Empire Club of Canada Addresses (Toronto, Canada), 10 Sep 1997, p. 91-91
- Chadlington, The Rt. Hon. Lord, Speaker
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Due to technical problems Richard Teerlink's speech was not available for reproduction or indexing.
- Date of Original
- 10 Sep 1997
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- The speeches are free of charge but please note that the Empire Club of Canada retains copyright. Neither the speeches themselves nor any part of their content may be used for any purpose other than personal interest or research without the explicit permission of the Empire Club of Canada.
- Empire Club of CanadaEmail
Agency street/mail address
Fairmont Royal York Hotel
100 Front Street West, Floor H
Toronto, ON, M5J 1E3
- Full Text
- The Rt. Hon. Lord Chadlington, Chairman and Founder, Shandwick International, plc
Chairman: Gareth S. Seltzer, President, The Empire Club of Canada
Head Table Guests
The Rev. Dr. John Niles, Victoria Park United Church; Ray Protti, President, The Canadian Bankers' Association; Gary Heatherington, Executive Vice-President and General Manager, MasterCard Canada; Ms. Maureen Shaughnessy-Kitts, Director of Communications, McDonald's Restaurants of Canada Limited; Alan Goddard, VicePresident, Corporate Affairs, Canadian Tire Corp. Ltd.; Robert J. Dechert, Partner, Gowling, Strathy and Henderson, Immediate Past President, The British Canadian Chamber of Trade and Commerce and Second Vice-President, The Empire Club of Canada; Christopher Bunting, Chairman and CEO, Shandwick Canada; and Howard Mann, President and CEO, McCain foods Limited.
Introduction by Gareth Seltzer
Due to technical problems Lord Chadlington's speech was not available for reproduction here.
The appreciation of the meeting was expressed by Robert J. Dechert, Partner, Gowling, Strathy and Henderson, Immediate Past President, The British Canadian Chamber of Trade and Commerce and Second Vice-President, The Empire Club of Canada.