- The Empire Club of Canada Addresses (Toronto, Canada), 26 Mar 1998, p. 387-388
- Teerlink, Richard F., Speaker
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Due to technical problems Richard Teerlink's speech was not available for reproduction or indexing.
- Date of Original
- 26 Mar 1998
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- The speeches are free of charge but please note that the Empire Club of Canada retains copyright. Neither the speeches themselves nor any part of their content may be used for any purpose other than personal interest or research without the explicit permission of the Empire Club of Canada.
- Empire Club of CanadaEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
Fairmont Royal York Hotel
100 Front Street West, Floor H
Toronto, ON, M5J 1E3
- Full Text
- Richard F. Teerlink, Chairman, Harley Davidson Inc.
Chairman: Gareth S. Seltzer, President, The Empire Club of Canada
Head Table Guests
Dr. Eric Jackman, President, Invicta Investments Incorporated, Past President, The Empire Club of Canada and Chairman, The Jackman Foundation. Personal ride: 1971 Harley ElectraGlide; Rev. Philip Bristow, Associate Priest, St. Paul's Anglican Church, Bloor Street; Bob Davies, President, Davies Harley-Davidson. Personal ride: 1998 Harley Road King Classic; Michael Lee, OAC Student, Eastern Commerce School; Allison Duthie, National Co-ordinator, Harley Owners Group and owner of a 1998 Harley Softtail Custom; Paul Cantor, Executive Director, RP Research Foundation Fight Against Blindness and The Ride for Sight; The Hon. John Snobelen, Minister of Natural Resources, the Government of Ontario and owner of a 1998 Harley Dyna Convertible; Mrs. Janet Harris, Harley Enthusiast, Fundraiser, Wife of the Premier of the Province of Ontario; Chief William Hutton, Chief Superintendent, Central Region, The Ontario Provincial Police; Don James, CEO and Vice-Chairman, Fred Deeley Imports; Pat Palmer, Co-Founder, The Cappy Ride (Child Abuse Prevention Fundraiser); Donald Petersen, Proprietor, Heavy Duty Cycles, Harley-Davidson Technical Journalist. Personal ride: 113 cubic inch 200 size rear tire Harley rigid frame; and Chief William McCormack, Director, The Empire Club of Canada, former Chief of the Metropolitan Toronto Police Force and Author.
Introduction by Gareth Seltzer
Due to technical problems Richard Teerlink's speech was not available for reproduction here.
The appreciation of the meeting was expressed by Dr. Eric Jackman, President, Invicta Investments Incorporated, Past President, The Empire Club of Canada and Chairman, The Jackman Foundation.